What are you looking for?
LAW LIBRARY HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
We have upgraded our proxy server, when you access a link that requires authentication from off campus it will ask you to login with your Charleston School of Law GMail account.
- If you are a student and currently use GMail your login credentials are what you currently use to check your email.
- If you are a student and currently use Office365 your login credentials for GMail will be your current email address (ex email@example.com) and your initial law school password.
- If you are Faculty or Staff, your username will be your email and your password will be your current password.
If you have difficulties with your password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admiralty & Maritime Law
Finding Aids & Dictionaries
Historical Legal Research
- 18th Century Collections Online
- The Making of Modern Law – Primary Sources 1620-1926
- The Making of Modern Law – Treatises 1800-1926
- The Making of Modern Law – Trials 1600-1926
- The Making of the Modern World
- Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978
International Research Resources
Legal Research Resources
- Bloomberg Law (Individual password required, see librarian for assistance. Includes PACER access.)
- Declassified Documents Reference System
- Fastcase/Fastcase 7
- Lexis+ (Individual password required, see librarian for assistance.)
- National Consumer Law Center
- PLI Plus
- ProQuest Congressional
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- Westlaw Precision (Individual password required, see librarian for assistance.)
- BePress Digital Commons Network
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- New York Times
- South Carolina Lawyers Weekly (Please see a librarian for assistance.)
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) (If you have trouble downloading, download anonymously or follow directions to create a free account.)