5 Tips to Minimize Final Exam Stress and Anxiety Final exam week begins Monday at Charleston School of Law and one thing is for certain,
Charleston School of Law kicks off Spring 2022 Open House schedule
The Charleston School of Law hosted its first Spring 2022 Open House on Saturday, attracting students and parents from across the state and region. The Open House event is the first of four scheduled this spring.
“Law school is not easy,” Charleston Law 3L student Emily Ledford told prospective students. “If you are going to do something for three years of your life, you better be in a place where people care and support you.”
Saturday’s agenda included a message from Dean and Provost Dean Cunningham, a Q&A with students and alumni, a mock class and a campus tour.
If you are interested in pursuing your law degree, the Charleston School of Law encourages you to attend one of our three remain Spring Open House events in-person. The next Open House is scheduled for Saturday, March 26, followed by events on April 8 and May 20.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)