Students get front row seat at Court of Appeals special session Charleston School of Law students were given the opportunity to take a front row
Spring 2022 Commencement details announced
The Charleston School of Law has announced details for the Spring 2022 Commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 14.
The event will be held at the McAlister Fieldhouse on the campus of The Citadel. The ceremony will begin at 2:00 p.m. and is scheduled to conclude at 4:00 p.m. followed by a reception on Summerall Field.
Participants should arrive at their designated staging area no later than 12:30 p.m. Doors to the auditorium will also open at 12:30 p.m. for guest seating.
- Tickets: The number of guests and the relevant room capacity will be determined by The Citadel. We will provide more information to graduates regarding guests as soon as it is available.
- Streaming: The Commencement Ceremony will be streamed, live, and may be accessed in real-time for free. Information about how to stream the event will be published prior to the ceremony.
The Citadel , 171 Moultrie Street, Charleston, South Carolina, 29409. The ceremony will take place in McAlister Field House with the reception to follow on Summerall Field. A map of The Citadel grounds can be found here.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)