The Charleston School of Law has appointed Professor Dylan Malagrinò Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Development.
Podcast: Dr. Justin Anker
The 14th annual Law & Society Symposium is Friday, February 25. Legal professionals will discuss Mental Health and the Law. Today, we spoke with Dr. Justin Anker, Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the University of Minnesota, about the substance abuse challenges facing the legal profession.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
Charleston School of Law professor William Merkel and the Charleston Law Review were both cited in a Supreme Court opinion released last week.
Link: How LGBTQIA+ Pride informs Law School Leadership In recognition Pride Month, Law.com published a story on the ways sexual identity informs and impacts law