The Charleston School of Law has appointed Professor Dylan Malagrinò Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Development.
Podcast: Carolyn Reinach Wolf
The 14th annual Law & Society Symposium is Friday, February 25. Legal professionals will discuss Mental Health and the Law. Today, we spoke with Carolyn Reinach Wolf from Abrams/Fensterman in New York about this topic.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
Charleston School of Law professor William Merkel and the Charleston Law Review were both cited in a Supreme Court opinion released last week.
Link: How LGBTQIA+ Pride informs Law School Leadership In recognition Pride Month, Law.com published a story on the ways sexual identity informs and impacts law