The Federalist Society hosted the 40th annual National Lawyers Convention last week in Washington, D.C. Professor William Merkel was one of the featured speakers.
Podcast: Ben Pogue
Listen to streaming episodes of the Charleston School of Law Podcast or subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
Charleston School of Law adjunct professor and alumnus Ben Pogue (’09) joins the show this week. We discuss his transition from television news to a career in law and his passion for teaching the next generation.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
Charleston will host its final student-led Stress & Burnout Engagement Group today at noon in Room 222.