Open House schedule announced
The Charleston School of Law Admissions Office has released its 2023-24 Open House schedule.
The schedule includes six Open House events through the academic year with the first being held on Friday, October 20.
The full schedule is:
- Friday, October 20
- Saturday, February 24
- Friday, March 15
- Saturday, March 23
- Saturday, April 13
- Friday, May 17
Open House events include a campus tour, mock class, Q&A with current students, and information session on the application process or programs offered at the law school.
If you are unable to attend one of Charleston School fo Law’s Open House events this spring, you are welcome to join us on campus another time for a personal visit. We will customize your visit to meet your needs. Contact our admissions office for more details.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
The following was originally published by the South Carolina chapter for the Association of Corporate Counsel.