Meet our Faculty in 5 Podcasts
The Charleston School of Law is honored to be led by a team of experienced and successful faculty.
Our professors have been recognized, not only for their professional work in the legal field, but also their contributions to preparing the next generation of legal professionals. Over the past year we have been given the opportunity to sit down with members of our faculty to discuss cases in today’s headlines, research projects, the value of our unique faculty-student “open door” relationships, and professional experiences that have shaped their lives and careers.
As we near the end of the Fall 2022 semester and the calendar year, Charleston School of Law would like to take this opportunity to compile and share five faculty podcasts that we think will inspire and educate you on what distinguishes our law school from others across the region and country.
We hope you enjoy this collection of shows.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)