5 Tips to Minimize Final Exam Stress and Anxiety Final exam week begins Monday at Charleston School of Law and one thing is for certain,
Link: How LGBTQIA+ Pride informs Law School Leadership
In recognition Pride Month, Law.com published a story on the ways sexual identity informs and impacts law school leadership.
Charleston School of Law provost, dean and professor of law Larry Cunningham participated in the conversation with law leaders across the country.
As a leader, Cunningham told Law.com he sees the subject as an open door to build a diverse culture in and out of the classroom:
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)