Alumni Profile: John Dodds ('16)
John Dodds earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Charleston School of Law in 2016.
Dodds, a Mount Pleasant, S.C. native, knew practicing law was what he wanted to do early on as he watched his father (also an attorney) help people through some of the most difficult experiences in their lives.
In our latest alumni profile, Dodds shares his experience at Charleston Law and how it prepared him for the work he does today.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Charleston School of Law has partnered with TimelyMD, the leading virtual health and well-being solution in higher education, to offer students free and equitable access to medical and mental health through the TimelyCare platform.