Fall Commencement details released
Charleston School of Law will hold its Fall 2023 commencement ceremony on Saturday, December 16 at 5:00 p.m. The event will be hosted at the Charleston Museum Auditorium.
Doors will open to the public at 4:00 p.m. Tickets are required for anyone planning to attend. The ceremony will be streamed live and in real-time at charlestonlaw.edu.
A reception will immediately follow the ceremony.
More details are available at: charlestonlaw.edu/commencement.
Directions to the Charleston Museum
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)