Charleston Law hosts Fall Career Fair
The Charleston School of Law will host its annual Fall Career Fair on Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Students will have the opportunity to network with attorneys and to learn more about various practice areas. More than 20 professional legal representatives will be in attendance including:
- Barnwell Whaley
- Butler Snow
- Charleston Legal Access
- Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services
- Cobb, Dill, Hammett
- Copeland Stair Valz & Lovell
- Holder, Padgett, Littlejohn & Prickett
- Mercedes Bens – Vans
- Miller, Dawson, Sigal & Ward
- Ninth Curcuit Public Defender’s Office
- Parker Poe
- SC Attorney General’s Office
- SC Bar – Young Lawyer’s Division
- SC Commission on Indigent Defense
- SC Court of Appeals Staff Attorneys
- SC DSS
- Steinberg Law Firm
- Turner Padget
- US Air Force JAG
- US Coast Guard
- US Navy JAG
- US Marine Corps
The event will be held on the second floor. Students in attendance at the Career Fair are eligible for professionalism credit. Contact Career Services for details.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)