Charleston Law hosts Open House this Saturday
The Charleston School of Law will host a Open House event this Saturday at 8:30 a.m., marking the second event of the Spring 2022 schedule.
Prospective students interested in learning more about law school are encouraged to attend.
This Saturday’s agenda will include:
- A message from Dean and Provost Dean Cunningham
- A Q&A with students and alumni
- A mock class
- Campus tour
If you are interested in pursuing your law degree, the Charleston School of Law encourages you to attend. Additional Open House events are scheduled on April 8 and May 20.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
The following was originally published by the South Carolina chapter for the Association of Corporate Counsel.