Canned Immunity project serving the greater good
Charleston School of Law is serving the greater good this week with our Canned Immunity food drive on campus.
Professor Jean Steadman’s 1L Contracts class contributed more than 300 cans this week.
The event, sponsored by Phi Delta Phi and Phi Alpha Delta, will continue through Friday at the end of business. Charleston Law students are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items and drop them in designated areas.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors sixth in the country for faculty accessibility and No. 12 nationwide in quality of teaching (2022)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)