The Federalist Society hosted the 40th annual National Lawyers Convention last week in Washington, D.C. Professor William Merkel was one of the featured speakers.
Charleston Law SBA announces 2022-23 senators
The Student Bar Association at Charleston School of Law announced the results of the 2022-23 SBA Senate elections.
The news follows the announcement of the new SBA leadership team including Calvin Griffin (President), Danielle Wilson (Vice President), Breanna Thomas (Secretary) and Emily White (Treasurer).
- Zachary Pairman
- Shane Hursh
- Sherman “Tres” Brown
- Belle Scott
- James “OJ” Otovic
- Aspasia Padgiotis
- Addison “Oz” Osborne
- Alexandria Jones
- Nina Ivankovic
- Justin Watkins
- Joseph Guerriero
- Caitlin Turner
The SBA at Charleston Law was created to serve as the collective voice for the student body and to help provide an exciting experience through social, academic and community service events. The new SBA leadership team will be responsible for administering the budget of student funds and recommend positive change to campus policy.
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to about more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
Related stories from the Charleston School of Law
Charleston will host its final student-led Stress & Burnout Engagement Group today at noon in Room 222.