2022-23 MOOT Court Board announced
The Charleston School of Law Moot Court has announced its board for the 2022-23 academic year. The results were posted to the student organizations Instagram account today (see the post on the right).
The Charleston Law Moot Court facilitates and encourages advocacy skill development through practice and competition.
The team participates in competitions throughout the year, including the NYC Bar National Moot Court Competition, the National Products Liability Moot Court, and the Judge R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court Competition among others.
The Moot Court Board has been active since its establishment in 2005.
View this post on Instagram
CHARLESTON SCHOOL OF LAW QUICK FACTS
The Charleston School of Law is an ABA-accredited law school nationally recognized for its student-centric culture. Our faculty and staff are committed to preparing you for success both in the classroom and in the legal profession.
- The Princeton Review ranks Charleston School of Law professors second in the country for faculty accessibility (2021)
- Charleston School of Law faculty ranked among the top of The Princeton Review’s list of Best Professors in the nation (2016-2018)
- Experiential Learning: Charleston School of Law students have access to more than 150 externship sites, creating opportunities for experiential learning in the legal field.
- Community Service: Charleston School of Law students have performed more than 241,000 community service hours (2004-current).
- Students have won the National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)