The Charleston School of Law has appointed Professor Dylan Malagrinò Associate Dean for Faculty Research and Development.
- Jenna DePoy, Chief Justice
- Noah Singer, Associate Justice of Internal Competitions
- Morgan Murphy, Associate Justice of External Competitions
- Lori Horst, Associate Justice of Business Affairs
- Caroline Barker, Associate Justice of Member Relations
- Lindsey Taylor, Sergeant at Arms
The Charleston School of Law Moot Court Board facilitates and encourages advocacy skill development through practice and competition. The Moot Court Board has been active since its establishment in 2005. They participate in several competitions throughout the year, including the NYC Bar National Moot Court Competition, the National Products Liability Moot Court, and the Judge R. Brown Admiarlty Moot Court Competition among others. The Moot Court Board also organizes the Charleston School of Law National Competition.