The Federalist Society hosted the 40th annual National Lawyers Convention last week in Washington, D.C. Professor William Merkel was one of the featured speakers.
- Jenna DePoy, Chief Justice
- Noah Singer, Associate Justice of Internal Competitions
- Morgan Murphy, Associate Justice of External Competitions
- Lori Horst, Associate Justice of Business Affairs
- Caroline Barker, Associate Justice of Member Relations
- Lindsey Taylor, Sergeant at Arms
The Charleston School of Law Moot Court Board facilitates and encourages advocacy skill development through practice and competition. The Moot Court Board has been active since its establishment in 2005. They participate in several competitions throughout the year, including the NYC Bar National Moot Court Competition, the National Products Liability Moot Court, and the Judge R. Brown Admiarlty Moot Court Competition among others.