SOL BLATT JR. LAW LIBRARY
- The Law Library is open to Alumni and members of the State and Local Bar. The Law Library is closed to the general public. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about accessing the library or its materials.
- Rooms 102, 103 and 104 are available for group study and may be used for that purpose when not otherwise occupied by classes or events.
- Bookings are required for utilizing our study rooms. Seats are first come, first serve.
- For all advanced bookings, please follow this link.
- Real time bookings of library study rooms can be made at the circulation desk and are assigned based on current availability.
- Law Library staff may have their doors closed while in their offices. On each staff door, you will see a placard stating their current availability to assist students in person.
- Returning all books used in the library or checked out: Handbook directly to attendant.
- Checking into a study room: Have your room number and school ID ready. The student who made the booking should be the member checking in at the desk. They should have one other group member with them for group study rooms. (For Room 107, there must be 3 additional group members.) Circulation staff will give you a key to unlock the study room. All keys are sanitized after each use.
- Checking out of a study room: Use the link in your email to check out. Be sure to lock the door behind you. The group member with the key should proceed directly to the circulation desk. Return the keys to the circulation desk.
- Checking out a Course Reserve: have the title and your ID ready and let the staff member on duty know what you need. Course Reserve titles can be borrowed for three hours and will be sanitized upon their return.
- Checking out materials other than Course Reserves: All library materials (including in library use items) must be checked out at the circulation desk. If you need assistance locating a resource, please have titles and call numbers ready. The staff member on duty at the circulation or reference desk will be happy to assist you.
- General Collection materials can be checked out for three weeks.
- Study Aid materials can be checked out for three days. You may check out two Study Aids at a time.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- December 16-January 2/Winter Break: Closed
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-2:00am
- Friday: 7:30am-12:00am
- Saturday: 10:00am-12:00am
- Sunday: 12pm-2:00am
Library use by law school community only