What are you looking for?
SOL BLATT JR. LAW LIBRARY
Some library and circulation services have changed for health and safety reasons. Please carefully read and adhere to the following changes.
- At this time, the Law Library will remain closed to Alumni, members of the State and Local Bar, and local student population. The Law Library will continue to be closed to the public. Please check back for updates on this policy throughout the semester.
- Mask mandates, when in place, are to be followed at all times while in the library.
- Rooms M101 and M102 are available for group study and may be used for that purpose when not otherwise occupied by classes or events.
- Study room bookings are required for studying on the 1st (Lower Level) or 2nd (Upper Level) floor of the library. Seats are first come, first serve.
- The Instructional Room on the 2nd floor of the law library is open for individual study, however, if you would like to book it for an organization meeting or other meeting space, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For advanced bookings of all library study rooms use this link.
- Real time bookings of library study rooms can be made at the circulation desk and are assigned based on current availability.
- Law Library Staff may have their doors closed while in their offices. On each staff door, you will see a placard stating their current availability to assist students in person.
- Students should approach the desk one at a time and maintain a respectable distance while waiting.
- Returning all books used in the Library or checked out: Hand book directly to attendant.
- Checking into a study room: Have your room number and school ID ready. The group member who made the booking should be the member checking in at the desk. The staff member on duty will give you a key to unlock the study room. All keys are sanitized after each use.
- Checking out of a study room: Use the link in your email to check out. Be sure to lock the door behind you. The group member with the key should proceed directly to the circulation desk. Return the keys to the circulation desk.
- Checking out a Course Reserve: have the title and your ID ready and let the staff member on duty know what you need. Course Reserve titles can be borrowed for three hours and will be sanitized upon their return.
- Checking out materials other than Course Reserves: All library materials (including in library use items) must be checked out at the circulation desk or the self-check-out machine. If you need assistance locating a resource, please have titles and call numbers ready. The staff member on duty at the Circulation or Reference desk will be happy to assist you.
- General Collection materials can be checked out for three weeks.
- Study Aid materials can be checked out for three days. You may check out two Study Aids at a time.
The Sol Blatt Jr. Law Library will be closed for the following holidays this summer:
- July 04: Independence Day
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. -12:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.