- Start Date 02/15/2023
- Start Time 1:30 pm
- End Date 02/15/2023
- End Time 3:30 pm
Join eight veteran law admissions professionals from schools across the country for a panel discussion designed to provide you with strategies and insight as you prepare to apply to law school.
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the application process
- Writing a compelling personal statement
- Requesting the right letters of recommendation
- Using addenda with the application
- Drafting a law school resume
- Navigating and understanding financial aid and scholarships
There will be time after the panel to talk with individual school admission representatives.