What are you looking for?
In the event of an on-campus emergency, inclement weather or other threats to the Charleston School of Law, the Emergency Response Team will determine key constituencies that should be informed, including Faculty, staff, students, media outlets and the general public.
Emergency notifications and school closures will be disseminated through various internal and external communication channels:
- Omnilert Text Alerts: Urgent notifications sent via text message to Faculty, staff and student cell phones will appear from “CSOL Alert.” Students are automatically enrolled at orientation. To opt-in for this service visit https://charlestonlaw.omnilert.net/subscriber.php
- Website: Visit charlestonlaw.edu for updates.
- Emergency Hotline: Emergency or weather-related information will be recorded on the voicemail of the emergency hotline, 866.599.4299.
- Email Notifications: An email with further instructions will be issued to the internal community via the “CSOL Alert” distribution list.
- Social Media: The official Charleston School of Law Facebook and Twitter pages will publish emergency information via status updates.
- News Media: Check local news outlets for updates on closures and delays.