What are you looking for?
March 1, 2022
Based on updated CDC guidance, the following COVID-19 related policies are in effect until further notice.
These policies are applicable to all students, faculty, staff, visitors, and contractors inside Charleston School of Law buildings. To ensure consistency with CDC guidance, these policies will apply uniformly through the Law School; individual managers or faculty members may not adopt separate rules for departments, classes, or on-campus events.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, you have tested positive for COVID-19, or you are not fully vaccinated and have been exposed (within 6 feet for 15 minutes) to someone with COVID-19.
- If you are on campus and begin to experience symptoms, leave campus immediately and seek medical assistance as needed.
- Wash your hands and utilize hand sanitizer frequently.
- Masks/Face Coverings: masks are not required on campus. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask may do so and will be supported in their decision. The CDC recommends that those who are at high risk should consult with their physicians about whether to wear a mask. High quality N-95 and KN-94 masks are available in the Dean’s Office, Student Affairs, and the Law Library’s Circulation Desk.
- Students who miss class due to COVID-19 must notify the school set forth in the document linked below, as soon as is practicable.
- Students who miss class may only submit a COVID-related Absence form AFTER they return to in-person classes.
- Students who have questions about the school’s COVID-19 policies or their application to their specific circumstances should contact email@example.com.
For students who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, who have tested positive, or who have been exposed: Please read the attached document closely and follow all relevant instructions.