What are you looking for?
ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
In compliance with ABA Standard 509 and to assist current and prospective students find important information about the Charleston School of Law, the accompanying consumer information on this webpage has been provided.
- Standard 509 Information Report
- Academic Catalog and Student Handbook
- Additional Curricular Information
Transfer of Credit Policies
- Credit transferred from other law programs
- For currently enrolled students who are visiting elsewhere and bringing credit back to the Charleston School of Law
- Policies on credit for students who have transferred to the law school
ABA Required Disclosures are available here under Chapter 5.
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, The Charleston School of Law is mandated to issue an Annual Campus Security Report outlining School of Law security policies and reporting campus crime statistics.