ABA REQUIRED DISCLOSURES
In compliance with ABA Standard 509 and to assist current and prospective students find important information about the Charleston School of Law, the accompanying consumer information on this webpage has been provided.
Tuition and Fees, Living Costs, and Financial Aid
Enrollment Data, including Academic, Transfer, and Other Attrition
Number of Full-time and Part-time Faculty, Professional Librarians, and Administrators
Class Sizes for First Year and Upper-Class Courses; Number of Seminar, Clinical and Co-curricular Offerings
Bar Passage Outcomes
- Standard 509 Information Report
- Academic Catalog and Student Handbook
- Additional Curricular Information
Transfer of Credit Policies
- Credit transferred from other law programs
- For currently enrolled students who are visiting elsewhere and bringing credit back to the Charleston School of Law
- Policies on credit for students who have transferred to the law school
ABA Required Disclosures are available here under Chapter 5.