- The Charleston School of Law was founded in 2003
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Faculty: Rated Top 10 in the nation by The Princeton Review for “student accessibility” and for “quality of teaching” (2022)
- Quality of Life: Ranked #4 among all law schools on The Princeton Review’s list of “Best Quality of Life” (2017-2018)
- Ranked #1 city in the U.S. according to Travel + Leisure
- Accomplishments: National Tax Moot Court Championship for seven consecutive years (2012-2018)
- Public Service: Students are required to perform 50 hours of pro bono service.
- Experiential Learning: With 150+ externship sites, Charleston School of Law students learn in and out of the classroom.