What are you looking for?
In compliance with ABA Standard 509 and to assist current and prospective students find important information about the Charleston School of Law, the accompanying consumer information on this webpage has been provided.
Class Sizes for First Year and Upper-Class Courses; Number of Seminar, Clinical and Co-curricular Offerings
- Standard 509 Information Report
- Academic Catalog and Student Handbook
- Additional Curricular Information
Transfer of Credit Policies
- Credit transferred from other law programs
- For currently enrolled students who are visiting elsewhere and bringing credit back to the Charleston School of Law
- Policies on credit for students who have transferred to the law school
In compliance with ABA Standard 509 the following consumer information that will assist current and prospective students find important information about the Charleston School of Law.
We hope our website has been helpful in answering all your questions, however, we know you that’s not always the case. Check out our FAQs for additional help.
Would you like to schedule a campus visit? Talk to our enrollment team? We’d love to answer your questions. Fill out this short form and we will be in touch.